Thursday, November 28

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


There have been a lot of things I am thankful for this year and I would rather not go into detail. But that doesn't mean I'm any less grateful for everything. I really don't need a special day to have all the food I want. I sort of do it everyday (oops!). But to everyone out there who celebrate it, Happy Thanksgiving!


I would also like to take this time to thank everyone--authors, bloggers, and readers--who took part in Candy Gourlay's Author For The Philippines that raised thousands of pounds to help the victims of Typhoon Haiyan in my country. Where I live, we went through a 7.2 intensity earthquake less than a month before the storm hit. The storm ravaged islands very close to home, including the northenmost part of ours. I can never express enough gratitude to anyone and everyone who extended help in any way or form. Thank you very much. MARAMING SALAMAT PO! 




0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com