Thursday, November 14

Relief For Typhoon Haiyan Victims

First, I would like to thank everyone all over the globe--nations, organizations, private companies, individuals--who have reached out and continue to reach out in giving relief to the victims of typhoon Haiyan (local name Yolanda). Please know our people are thankful with every little help you have provided in this time of need.


I am still sharing this since there might still be some people who would want to donate up until now. I have chosen this foundation because I and a lot of my friends have joined their repacking activities since Sunday of the goods they were able to purchase from countless concerned donors around the globe. These relief goods are going to our friends in the northern part of our island home of Cebu, which have also been ravaged by the typhoon but have had lesser international coverage.

I thank you in advance and know that every little help goes a long way.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com