Sunday, April 20

The Diary Of Brad De Luca by Alessandra Torre

I was happy with my life. And who wouldn’t be? Beautiful women, money, a job that I could sleep through and still make bank. But I was bored. And I never could walk away from a challenge.

This challenge turned out to be brunette. Feisty. Just the way I like them. But innocent. Too innocent for me. Too innocent to do anything other than sample and then toss back. Anything more would be too risky, too much work.

I was unprepared for Julia Campbell. I should have done my homework, should have looked before jumping off that cliff. Ditching her proved to be problematic, my sexual needs greater than my common sense.

She was different. She became more than a challenge.

She may just bring my world crashing down.


I did not notice that this novella existed before I started reading the second book hence I read this after it. As much as I have loved the second book, there might have a been a doubt or two at the back of my head. Thank God I found this novella then.

This short story helped ease any doubts that I may have had about how genuine Brad's feelings were for Julia. It validated just how the crazy the man was for her. It was hard to clearly see that in the other two books because Brad's POVs were few and far in between.

It was good to know how caught off guard Brad really was with his attraction to Julia. I'm on Team Julia and it was good reading about what was really going on Brad's head while he started to get to know her. A hero's POV is always welcome and this was no different.


Final verdict: 8/10. Good read.


Innocence series reviews:
Blindfolded Innocence
Masked Innocence

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com