Monday, December 29

Room For Just A Little Bit More by Beth Ehemann

Five years ago, my dreams were shattered in an instant.

One year ago, a horrible rainstorm flooded a bridge in town, leaving us with an Inn full of stranded travelers. Turns out one of those travelers would give me a whole new set of dreams, ones I never thought possible. Brody Murphy spent the last year teaching me what it was like to live, and more importantly love, again.


Two days ago, he asked me to marry him, and if I’d said yes any faster, I would have interrupted the most romantic proposal ever offered. I can’t wait to marry him and spend the rest of our lives spoiling our Twinkies.


One year from now I’ll be Mrs. Kacie Murphy, assuming everything goes nice and smooth.



This novella was like one of those beautiful surprises that kinda get you off guard. I did not see this one coming at all. I was pretty happy with the first two books in the Cranberry Inn series that I was okay with how things were.


And then this read came along...and proved me wrong.


Because this novella tied up some loose ends that I wasn't able to focus on in the first two books, e.g. Kacie's relationship with her biological father. Also this book just confirmed that I was right in loving Brody and Kacie's story. These two were just so easily to fall in love with. This novella was a confirmation of everything I loved in the first two books.


But aside from those things, this also served as a good bridge to the next book (books! *fingers crossed*) because where is the justice in this world if the secondary characters in this book don't get their own stories, right? Starting with Brody's bestfriend, Viper. Yes, that man. I cannot wait to get my hands on that! And that first scene in the epilogue? Swoon-worthy. I used to have a picture of a scene just like that back in high school which I got, if I remember correctly, from a perfume advertising spread. *squeeeeee*


And lest I forget, BE's writing is love. Always.



Final verdict: 9/10. Awesome read.



Cranberry Inn series reviews:

Room For You
Room For More

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com