Thursday, June 9

Review: Shameless

Shameless Shameless by Gina L. Maxwell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I did not know what to expect when going into this book...and was surprised with how much I actually enjoyed it. Honestly? I meeny miny moe'd the books in my TBR list and that's why I happened to pick this book up.

This read managed to be a bit funny and scorchingly hot. And that cover? Whew! *fans self* But really, I did not expect to be sufficiently entertained by the book. I loved Chance and Jane's chemistry. Jane was such a badass. I could never do what she did going in to this no-strings relationship. C'mon, let's face it, I would probably scratch the eyes out of any woman who looks at my man, let alone touch him.

But I was glad that it was eventually addressed in the book. At the end of the day, we are humans and when Jane reached the end of her tether, I was still rooting for her. And good for her because it gave Chance to look at what he was doing and if it still served him to still be doing what he was doing.

At the amount shameless giggles and sly grins this book elicited from me, it goes without saying that I cannot wait to get my hands on the next book. Bring it!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com