Tuesday, October 25

Review: The Revelation: Josh and Kat Part II

The Revelation: Josh and Kat Part II The Revelation: Josh and Kat Part II by Lauren Rowe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ahhh! And so the Josh and Kat saga continues!

These two are just crazyyyyyy!!! It felt so great to continue reading their story knowing that they started out just having fun with each other and that they were not really looking for anything serious. But the Playboy and the Party Girl really pulled off a hilarious story. Oh, my god. It was ridiculous how ridiculous how these two could get!

But the feels when I could really tell they were starting to fall for each other. Ahhh, I know that it doesn't appeal to everyone but I melt every time Josh called Kat "babe" because I knew they were not like that. But they were going there--they just didn't know it yet.

Giddy--that's how this book made me feel. I need a Josh Faraday, people!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com