Tuesday, January 3

Review: Everything for Her

Everything for Her Everything for Her by Alexa Riley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG, this book! I cannot get over the crazy. So, so much crazy! Ohhh, but I loved it. Hahaha!

First, if alpha males that make stalking and obsessing look a little less suspicious are not your thing, then this is not going to work for you. I would say that since I was initially put off when I started reading the book. I did not see the romantic side of someone trying to control your life the way Oz/Miles did with Mallory's. It's weird when you know of it but it's a thousand more when you are totally unaware of this one person trying to manipulate what is going on in your life.

But I let it slide as I went along reading it because I was really enjoying the anticipation of Oz/Miles getting found out. It was going to be a shitstorm. Ha! But I started with this read because I was looking forward to the romance and I was definitely boatloads of it. So I just decided to enjoy AR's writing and her characters that she created topped with all the tension and possibilities. And Oz won me over in the end because he was relentless. Lucky for him Mallory liked him, too, because it would've been really awkward if she didn't. So much feels for these two though.

I also enjoyed Paige and Captain's simmering romance--definitely looking forward to their book. I also just felt disappointed with how Oz decided to let go of all his plans against his father. I mean, good for his peace of mind. But it was a core factor in his and Mallory's story so it was kind of a letdown when it was downplayed in the end. We'll see how Paige's story will spin that part in her own book.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com