Saturday, July 14

The Beginning Of The End

It's a week from that day and there had nothing been a more exciting and disappointing event to look forward to in my life. Never.

July 21st is just around the corner and there's no stopping it. The adventure is coming to an end that very day and it scares the heck out of me. What do I look forward to every couple years or so? Oh, there are the movies --and I'm positively happy hearing that the trio had signed up for movies until the last book.--but the books have started all the magic and therefore have a special place in my heart.

Be that as it may, the legend of Harry Potter will surely live on forever.

While I wonder if I'll live to survive the next seven days as I wait for The Deathly Hallows to hit the stores. But as you can see from the template change, I am pretty psyched about it all.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com