Friday, April 18

Series Recommendation #6: With Me In Seattle by Kristen Proby

As much as possible, I would like to post a series recommendation for one that is already done and good. But sometimes some reads are just too good to have to wait for the series to be over before I spread the good word. Although I'm pretty sure a lot more readers have already gushed about these books before me. Because why not? These have only ever been great reads. I think Kristen Proby knows only know how to write the awesome kind.

So here are the first 5 1/2 books of the With Me In Seattle series. There are still more installments coming for this series but it can't hurt to start with these. If you haven't read them yet, well, I hope you enjoy when them like I did. (Duh!)













You're welcome. 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com