Tuesday, May 20

Room For You by Beth Ehemann

Four years ago, my dreams were shattered in an instant.

I tried to pick up the pieces and glue them back together the best I knew how, but something was always missing.

A father for my two girls.

But then, Brody Murphy landed on my doorstep, literally. He was a carefree, playful hockey player who barged into my life and messed with my head. He left me more confused than I had ever been.

What if the one thing I thought I needed was the only thing holding me back?


I did not expect to find this book so enjoyable. I just felt so...part of the book...while I was reading it. I was all sucked in into the story. And that was unexpected since this was an accidental find of some sort. 

Was it because the central setting of the story was an inn that I felt so at home while reading this book? Was it because Brody was irresistible while Kacie was so relatable? Was it because there was just an instantaneous connection they both felt that it was so easy to fall in love with the idea of them falling in love? Was it because the Twinkies were awesomely cute? And Diesel? I loved him! And then there was Brody's mom? She was the best-est!

There were just so many great things going on in this book and I cannot probably list down each one of them. I love it when I am reading an author for the first and get what I expect and more. I think I have a new name to add to my list of favorite authors because BE made my day after I read this. I just fell in love with this work. 

Bottom line is that this book is full of heart and one for the for-life shelf.


Final verdict: 9/10. Great read.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com