Tuesday, May 6

Series Recommendation #7: Just Human by Kerry Heavens

I was a lucky girl to have come across this two-part series. There's too many feels in these two I didn't know what to do with myself when I finished them. Huh, I didn't know what to do while I was reading them except skip meals because as much as I love food, there was no way I was not going to finish these two in one go.

I loved KH's writing. And I loved the fact that there are only two books to this series and none of those stories that just drags on too long that the main focus of the story gets lost somewhere between the second or the fourth books. This series was just right with the laughter, the tears, and just this awesome feel of gooey inside that it will wring from you. Bottom line is, these two books are must-reads. You'll thank me later.






0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com