Tuesday, June 24

Series Recommendation #9: Cranberry Inn by Beth Ehemann

Ahhh, I actually just noticed that I have not posted any series recommendations in the past month. My apologies.

This is another lucky find that I got myself to stumble on. I love it when you are not looking for any particular book and then happen to have a gem of a find. It wasn't a difficult decision to pick choose books and bump them up on top my TBR pile. The fact that our hero is a professional athlete already earned this series advance points.

But then these books became more than that in a snap. BE got me hooked with her writing style--totally relaxed with very fluid narration, very likable characters, and a very solid storyline that purely delivers. 

Here's hoping you give these two lovely books a spin. I promise, no regrets.


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com