Monday, June 23

Book Blogger Test

A big, big thanks to Anette The Wicked for tagging me. Here we go.


What are your top three book hates?
Dog-eared pages, creased spines, and bad book covers--yes, I do judge them. I'm a bad, bad person.

Describe your perfect reading spot.
My bed. I could lie down or sit up but it has to be in my bed. I may read anywhere else but it just isn't the same.

Tell us three book confessions.
- I don't care for paranormal and fantasy books. I want to give them another try but I just don't feel like picking up one again. Blame it on the Twilight series.
- I have too many smutty books than I know what to do with them so I try to put in a YA or NA read every once in a while.
- I hate it when someone reads the book I'm reading over my back. That ain't nice. Scat!

When was the last time you cried while reading a book?
When was the last time I didn't cry while reading a book? Crybaby raising her hand here.

What is your favorite snack while you're reading?
I rarely snack when I'm reading (I'm lying down in my bed, remember?) but if I am, it will most likely be with a mango-flavored Mogu-mogu.

Name three books you would recommend to everyone.
- For YA lovers, Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. Because I think everyone has already read Harry Potter.
- For adult romance, either Paradise or Perfect by Judith McNaught. Because it's Judith freakin' McNaught.
- Dan Brown's Robert Langdon series. Ahhh, the feel of reading something the church has frowned on. (You should've seen my uncle the priest's reaction when he saw me the heretic niece reading The Da Vinci Code.)

Show us a picture of your favorite bookshelf on your bookcase.
I apologize. I don't have bookcases right now--ill-effects of moving. But my books look good in crates. Look--I have six of these filled to the brim! (The rest of my newer books are scattered all over my room.)


Write how much books mean to you in just three words.
Life-changing escape.

What is your biggest reading secret?
Oh, hey, the three book confessions aren't enough? Okay, I hate DNFing a book. It takes a really bad one for me to totally quit it. I would probably just give it a rest for days or even weeks and I'll get back on it. (C'mon now, the author put effort in putting the whole thing together!)


Tagging:
Kevin of I Heart...Chick Lit
Syrel of The Bibs and Music
The ladies over at The Bookwhore Diaries
Victoria of Victoria Loves Books
Rowena of The Book Binge
Simona of Sky's Book Corner

1 comments:

Unknown said...

THIS SOUNDS AMAZING! Thanks for the tag, Ads x x x

 
design by suckmylolly.com