Friday, September 5

Dair by RK Lilley

After yet another shocking discovery, followed by a disturbing letter, Dair is almost certain Iris has left his life for good. He tries his best to move on. 

Easier said than done, and when an unexpected and dangerous opportunity arises for him to find out what happened to her, he doesn’t hesitate to take it. 

As usual, with Iris, the answer leaves him more lost than the question. 

Every revelation is shrouded in mystery, and every disclosure leaves Dair more in the dark than ever. 

And when finally, the messy truth is revealed in its entirety, will he be ready for it?


Ahhh, what can I say except that this is an epic conclusion to this series? I mean, RK Lilley is one of my most favorite recent authors and when you read something like this, you would understand why.

It had been one of a rollercoaster ride ever since the start of this series. And when I say rollercoaster, I mean the extreme kind. My feelings have been stretch quite to the limits in the first two books and I was glad to find to find out that nothing had changed when I read this one.

It was a bit disappointing though that I actually got the first twist in the book right even before I read it. Well, I had my hunches when I finished the previous book but I had my sad face on when I found out I got it right because, you know, I still love for plots to surprise me and prove me wrong.

Nevertheless, the second twist was something I did not expect. There's a much, much better surprise for me, after all. RKL just kept the goods coming in this series that learning about a spinoff series from it had me frothing at the mouth. Don't tell anyone. 


Final verdict: 9/10. Great read. 


The Wild Side series:
The Wild Side
Iris

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com