Monday, September 29

Follow by JA Huss

#Women.

I fuck them. I use them. I pay them off. I find another. My demands are never denied. My contracts are always signed. They submit to me. Willingly. Completely. Temporarily. This is how it's always been.

Until I saw that filthy tweet.

@VaughnAsher My bare pussy. Your tongue. #ThingsIThinkAboutToGetOff

"FilthyBlueBird" thinks she can tease me with hashtags and then hide behind a Twitter handle? She thinks I wouldn't be more than happy to #RockHerFilthyWorld? She's wrong.

Her online fantasy is about to collide with her public reality, and it's about to happen...now.


What did I say about serials, huh? But what the heck, just look at this book though. I can't say no to that cover or that blurb. It's going to be ridiculously fun reading this series, I can tell.

I didn't know I wanted a story like this until I came across it. Ahh, the possibilities of this story could be endless. Reading the blurb really gave me the giggles...but only in the best of ways.

This read was loads of fun and sexy. Seriously, what is not sexy about Vaughn Asher? Eeeeeep!!! Unexpectedly, I find that Grace was more than what I initially thought her to be. She may be able to dirty tweet a Hollywood god but her character turned to be one that wasn't a dumb pushover, one that could actually think for herself. She was strong enough to say no when her fantasy man was offered to her on a platter. Good God, woman, what were you thinking? Seriously though, I think I love her.

Needless to say, I enjoyed reading this novella. I loved the chemistry between Asher and Grace. I loved how the sexy and fun are just right in between these pages. Needless to say, JAH just earned another fan in me.

And that cliffhanger ending? Absolutely brilliant!


Final verdict: 8/10. Good read.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com