Monday, September 29

Series Recommendation #13: The Wild Side by RK Lilley

If you have not started this series yet (although I wouldn't understand why you haven't yet), please, please do. It's imperative that you do.

The entire series seriously got me mind-blown. Well, RKL's books alwasy have that effect on me but this one? It had some serious stuff going on that my head was all over. What the hell. I was constantly going on what, what, what mode and I really thought all the mystery was going to get the better of me.

So I managed to hold in my frustrations (barely) and after the second book, I gave a shot at guessing one of the twists and I actually managed to be correct. But that ending though. Boy, oh, boy. As I said, mind-blown.

(Click on book titles for individual book reviews.)




0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com