Sunday, October 12

Series Recommendation #14: Reasonable Doubt by Whitney Gracia Williams

When I started this series, I actually thought it to be another sexy series of reads with nothing else but the sexy in it. I haven't read WGW before this so you have to forgive me for that initial bias.

And boy, was I wrong. Many times over, in fact. The first part in this novella serial may have started off with a lot of the sexy that I had expected but by the time I got to the third part, that was was the furthest impression I had about the series.

I loved how the story truly evolved through the entire series. Oh, what a joy to read! I was just a bit disappointed that the serial stopped at the third part because I was actually ready for more Aubrey and Andrew. But I guess you know all about stopping while the going is still good.

(Click on titles for reviews.)




0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com