Thursday, January 1

Like by JA Huss

#WhatADick

Vaughn Asher. I’ve stalked him relentlessly. I shaped and formed my lust into the perfect dirty hashtag...day after day...weekend after weekend. He was my prince. My fairy tale. My fantasy.


I gave him the best years of my online life and what did he do for me? 


Ruined my social media experience one tweet at a time. That’s what.


MovieStar @VaughnAsher 

@FilthyBlueBird #Fantastic #BackToNatureFucking #MissingSomething #You

And now #TheDickWhoIsVaughnAsher thinks he can weasel his way back into this filthy blue bird’s Twitter account? He’s wrong.


His public fantasy is about to collide...ah, fuck it. He’s hot as hell, bitches. I need more than a free sample. This time I want it all and I’ll do whatever it takes to get it.



This story is growing on me by the volume. I don't know why but the appeal of Grace and Vaughn being together just gets me. Everytime. Probably because I am such a fangirl myself (although never to Grace's extent) so I would totally understand the dilemma Grace was going through--to give in or not to the man she had been crushing on for years. I'm sure my head will be spinning, too, were I in her shoes.


Despite this read being all hot and sexy, I do find some points to be funny and I love how things are unraveling in the story. I loved that Vaughn turned out to be an adoptive father. This was a total surpise; I didn't see it coming at all. I sense that he was really trying to be his badass self but it was easy to tell that he was beginning to change so that he could continue to keep Grace in his life. I am just a little bothered by his stalker-ish behavior though...which he called security. Riiight. Damn, alpha males!


After just the second part in this series, I'm totally sucked into the story. I cannot wait how this love story will pan out.



Final verdict: 8/10. Good read.



Social Media series reviews:

Follow

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com