Monday, May 30

Review: Sugar Daddy

Sugar Daddy Sugar Daddy by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I hate this. I seriously do. I fully blame myself in getting suckered in by all that prettified, pink cover. Damn it. Out of all the bijillion books I have in my TBR, I picked this book. I mean, really?! Now all I wanna do is bang my head on the wall because I cannot effing wait to read the rest of this series!

I am so cray for this book right now. Like waaaaaay in love with Beck and Sela and how their chemistry was practically leaping off the pages...off my iPad? Yeah, well. That, too. This read was so good. So, so gooooood. (Yes, I abuse my vowels when my emotions are in the extremes.)

Okay, lemme go back to my headbanging on the wall. Good Lord, August, be here already! Waaaaaah!


View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com