Thursday, May 26

Review: Big Rock

Big Rock Big Rock by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

LB certainly knows my sweet spot by now. I can't seem to stop myself from loving her gorgeous books! From the cover alone of this book, I was pretty much a goner. I'm such a perv, yeah. No regrets, boo!

At the same time, the cover didn't really help in setting a high bar when it comes to my expectations. Oooh, I'm sorry. But by the time I got to the end of this book, I was more than happy to miss a bit sleep just to finish it. I mean, who doesn't like a friends-to-lovers story, right? I love the dynamics and the chemistry between Charlotte and Spencer. They're too cute for words! Not to mention that a book without heavy drama will always be a win for me.

Love this one to bits!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com