Monday, July 25

Review: Ladies Man

Ladies Man Ladies Man by Katy Evans
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Tahoe was portrayed to be equally manwhorish as Malcom Saint, if not epically more. I mean, the guy set up the Sinner's parties for him, right? He could not be anything other than dirtily wicked.

The tension that was slowly building up between him and Gina in the first two and a half books in the series was too hot to handle. When I started reading this book, I did not know what to do with myself. Or my frustration that these two just could not get together like I want them to. Ugh!

I never expected that Tahoe and Gina's story would have the twist that it did. Too heartbreaking for this series that is known to be not (so much). Too unexpected from the Tahoe that I thought I had gotten to know. And Gina! She gave quite a surprise with being the go-getter girl after having had enough of having a broken heart. Yes, move on, girl! And make your man work for it, too.

Ahhh, but that coming together right at the end? That was so far removed from being manwhorish but still managed to the right spot!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com