Wednesday, August 3

Review: Reckless Nights

Reckless Nights Reckless Nights by Karen Erickson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have to admit that pop culture is a huge part of my life. My friends and I talk about celebrities in first-name basis and as if they are neighbors...or something like that. With that said, I am never judging Reagan for deciding to spend a hot weekend with her actor crush. I mean, c'mon! As long as the guy is single and she is single, why the hell not?

I can't decide yet if I would be happier if this book was a tad longer. But I have to say that I enjoyed the sizzle schmizzle. Yeah! *fans self* When the narrative for the sexy parts manage to pull off being hot without a lick of kink, I always want to do a fistpump. Huh, these things are still doable, people! I am just bothered when Declan did not manage to communicate with Reagan for weeks. In this age of technology, any excuse for doing so just doesn't make a bit of sense. Na da!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com