Friday, September 23

Review: Get Inked: A Pucked Series and Clipped Wings Crossover Novella

Get Inked: A Pucked Series and Clipped Wings Crossover Novella Get Inked: A Pucked Series and Clipped Wings Crossover Novella by Helena Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

That moment when you realize that you need to get your hands on the Clipped Wings series. There is no confusion now as to what series I will be starting this weekend.

Ahhh! But this read is so fun. Too bad it was too short but I enjoyed it very much. As a big fan of inks, I totally understand Lily's excitement in getting her first one and the obsession on Randy's full sleeve. I think sleeves are sexaaay! And I still got excited when I got my second, third...even my latest ink--which is already my fifth one!

The best thing about this novella? Despite the multiple POVs, POVs from Darren and Lance were such novelty. Well, especially Lance's. Even his POV did not give anything away. Sly, sly one. Definitely looking forward to his love story.

Read this if you want a puckingly sexy quickie of a read!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com