Monday, September 12

Review: Hollywood Dirt

Hollywood Dirt Hollywood Dirt by Alessandra Torre
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have to admit that it was a bit of a struggle for me to get through this book. I may have started on this book at least a couple of times before and then stopped because I wasn't connecting enough to both the story and the characters. But I think this past weekend was finally the right time to go through it.

It turned out that this was a really fast read once I really got into the story. It stung that Cole was really devoted to his first marriage before it fell apart. I was really wondering how the transition was going to be like. But how his lust-hate-love relationship with Summer developed was really fun to read. I know that there might have been times when I wanted to yell no to Summer not to give in to him. But who can blame her, right? It was Cole fuckin' Masten, okay? And I also love it when animals are incorporated into the story. Trust me, I certainly did not expect a rooster! I think this may have been a first for me.

As a whole, this was a pretty fun read that was Hollywood but not too much. Oh, hey, I got to see Brad and Julia De Luca again. Yay! That was a nice bonus.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com