Monday, September 5

Review: Only for a Night

Only for a Night Only for a Night by Naima Simone
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a fast read and was already a win for me with the second-chance theme. Top this with lots of sexy, sexy fun and a really irresistible alpha, I just couldn't say no to it. Not to mention that the heroine was someone who wasn't taking no for an answer. I liked how this ended--not because it's a HEA but the way Harper introduced Rion to her family and how non-chalantly she went about with what he does for a living, well, it just gave me the giggles. That's always a good thing.

Unfortunately, there's one sad little thing about this: at the time this review was posted, I couldn't find anything about the rest of the series. Yet. Let's hope that changes and soon!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com