Tuesday, September 20

Review: Playboy Pilot

Playboy Pilot Playboy Pilot by Penelope Ward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have not read Cocky Bastard yet (but not for long, that's for damn sure) but after reading this book and Stuck-up Suit, I can safely conclude that a Vi Keeland and Penelop Ward collab is lethal! These two geniuses have pulled off another win in this book.

I loved this book--and not just because Carter and Kendall were so fun to read. I just love everything going on in the book--the travel, the adventures, the little quirks here and there, and the background stories of both characters that make them more real in my head. I even loved how they really started out without going physical with each other. Oooh, the anticipation! I think this was the most enjoyable morning read I've had in weeks, or even months.

I want to say so much more but I might give away spoilers so I won't. But I have to say though--get this book and read it, stat!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com