Monday, October 31

Review: Doctor Bad Boy

Doctor Bad Boy Doctor Bad Boy by Ainsley Booth
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Obliterated--in the best of ways! That was how this book left me once I finished reading it. I just sat there with a goofy grin on my face. Damn, Max Donovan! You, sexy beast, you!

I can't remember reading a BDSM book that was actually more about romance than this book. I almost couldn't handle the feels the chemistry between Max and Violet made me feel. They are just so silly good together. I can now say that the Booth-Haller collab works are officially wrecking havoc on my senses. These two is a force--I must get their other books, stat.

Orange juice and little smiles.

I was fucked.

See? Max was an effingly sweet alpha. I wanted to climb him. Hahaha. Ohmygod, I'm a mess! I can't, I can't, I can't. Nom nom nom!

Okay, back to the book. Because I already loved Max in the first book of the series, it wasn't hard for me to fall in love with this book. But it only became better because I got to meet more interesting secondary characters and the possibility of more book is humping, I mean, hopping in my head like little bunnies.

And that epilogue! Squeeeeee! I'm back with my goofy grin thinking about it. I can't even bother to pick up what's left of my ovaries that just exploded.

PS
Does the cover model look like a more mature Richard Madden or is it just me? Gaaaaaah!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com