Monday, October 17

Review: The Master

The Master The Master by Kresley Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can now conclude that this contemporary series is a modern fairy tale of sorts. I mean, the plot is just so out there. But I guess that's what makes KC a great writer because despite me believing the impossibility of these things happening in real life, these stories are written superbly well that I was glued to them and already believing these could really happen. Mayyybe.

This second installment in the The Game Maker series continued with the story of the second Sevastyan brother. These are naughty, naughty, naughty boys. My god. I feel like grinning just thinking back at the things Maksim did. There's must be something in all that Russian snow. LOL! I have to say that there were points that I got frustrated when Maks came off as overbearing. It's as if I never got used to these alpha males. Sigh. But all the better for a more enjoyable reading when he started to finally open up to Cat and do all that grovelling. Ahhh, so much feels! *melts in a puddle*

One more book and then I'll be a mess after. I'd hate to say goodbye to these characters. *sobs*

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com