Monday, October 17

Review: The Fix Up

The Fix Up The Fix Up by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have to be honest and say that it took me a bit of time before I warmed up to this story. With that said, I'd have to be upfront as well and say that before I even started reading this book, I already one-starred it because Sterling is British and that cover...holy smokes! Don't judge my weaknesses, please. Haha!

As a whole though, this came off as an okay read. I wasn't overwhelmed and bawled over despite the expectations I had. And probably because of. I was prepared to go gaga but wasn't. The prospect of Sterling and Camryn doing a one-off even with the possibility of him marrying somebody else soon after. It just didn't work for me. And the story just seemed too predictable.

Hence, my three stars plus the one for all the Sterling-ness!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com