Thursday, October 13

Review: Pucked Under

Pucked Under Pucked Under by Helena Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I would never say to to a quickie novella from the Pucked series. And this read continued the tradition of funny and sexy and just entertaining writing. HH had already established her style and I'm clearly obsessed with it.

It's always so nice to revisit old characters after they've had their HEA. Although this novella was in Randy and Lily's POVs, I love that there was enough mention of the other couples from the series. When these gang gets together, you'll always get your expected crazy fun. But the best thing about this novella: we are nearing to either Darren and Charlene's story or Lance and Tash's. My body is ready for either.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com