Sunday, October 23

Review: Royally Screwed

Royally Screwed Royally Screwed by Emma Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I now understand the deluge of five stars for this book in my feed. If you had the chance to give it more, I'm sure you would. Right, ladies? And with a cover that's good enough to eat, I can't blame you. Or don't blame me.

Where do I start talking about the awesome read that this was?! This book was like a s'more--you get all happy just at the thought and sight of it and by the time you sink your teeth into it, you find all that gooey heaven inside. (Yes, I do find myself comparing books to food most of the time.) This was an all-around fun, sweet, and warm story set in a world steep with tradition and expectations.

The narrative was topnotch and the twist was the motherload of all twists. I now regret having not read all of Ms Chase's books prior to this. I've only ever tangled with, well, Tangled before but I am seriously going to change that soon.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com