Sunday, October 23

Review: Professor Trouble

Professor Trouble Professor Trouble by Soraya May
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Ahhh. What can I say? Trouble is trouble is trouble.

I wanted to not read this book when I first came across it but curiosity got the better of me. And damn, it sounded hot! And I'm weak. So I got to meet Will Spencer. He was a H like nobody I've read before. I don't know about you but I've never read a H that is Latin Lit professor and f*ckable. Unheard of.

Although I found the story okay as a whole, I was still bothered by the actual prof-student relationship between him and Emily. They didn't meet before they knew what they were going to be to each other. He was not just a professor whose classes she did not attend. They actually met in the classroom! It bugged me to no end.

Other than that, I found SM's writing enjoyable and although this book was not a perfect first read, I won't hesitate to read any of her other books. (So I just found out that this is a debut from the author. Let me say now that I'm looking forward to more of her work already.)

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com