Monday, November 14

Review: Bedwrecker

Bedwrecker Bedwrecker by Kim Karr
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was an unexpected light, sweet, funny, and fun read! I didn't expect that because the first time my eyes landed on that cover, I was thinking it was going to be one of those smutty so-so reads. (I'm sorry but I have not read Ms Karr yet and so that meant that I was also not able to read the previous standalone book in this world.)

I really enjoyed Keen and Maggie's story and as well as their characters. I loved how they were openly unapologetic of their attraction with each other. It just felt genuine and tangible. Although they were so hot together, they were also funny together. It was definitely not a struggle to picture for these two together in my head. They were beautiful chaos!

I found the narrative very easy to read that I didn't notice I was almost done with the book until I checked what page I was at one point. I loved the secondary characters as well. Such a hoot! I must hunt for Cam and Makayla's book pronto! And I'm looking forward to how Brooklyn's love story will turn out.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com