Thursday, December 1

Review: Managed

Managed Managed by Kristen Callihan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed Killian and Libby's story, the first book of this series, and I did not know what kind of expectations to have when I started reading this book. The number of scenes I got to know Scottie in that book gave me the impression that he was going to be a hard character to crack.

But I guess that stoicism made this read a more enjoyable one because Gabriel Scott turned out to be a very beautiful character. I have never been more wrong about a particular brooding alpha hero and I really enjoyed getting to know what made this man tick. I loved his instant chemistry with Sophie and I loved better the start of their relationship. Despite the attraction, they really tried their very best to make their companionship with each other work and not to mix anything sexual to it. These just made my insides melt!

Two beautiful characters that both had sad pasts, and yet somehow they managed to triumph in the end. I loved that even if Gabriel was feeling all disappointed with Sophie in that surprise twist, he didn't push her out of his life so easily--although that was the route that she took. Their coming together in the end was just fabulous to read.

The way Gabriel interacted with the band, Kill John, in this book also made me fall more in love with everyone in the band. And I am definitely looking forward to reading everyone's love story. No, make that impatiently waiting for the succeeding books to get released.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com