Thursday, January 26

Review: Finding Her Center

Finding Her Center Finding Her Center by Aja Cole
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was extra excited to read this book because I was really hooked with the blurb. However my bubble burst because the book started when Greyson/Cole and Daya was well into they texting/phone relationship already...and that was the part I was really looking forward to. It was actually nearing the end.

I don't know if that was because of that development that my head started to go somewhere else when I continued with the book. I expected it to be a fun read and suddenly, it started to really get serious when Daya started to deal with her past. It suddenly felt like a totally different pool. And though both she and Greyson had their own pasts to deal with, the primary focus was just on her and there was none for him. His just became a sidenote.

I guess this book was my first big disappointment of the year based on how high my expectations were.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com