Thursday, January 19

Review: Commander in Chief

Commander in Chief Commander in Chief by Katy Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I already went crazy for the first book of this duet and I suppose I wasn't done yet because I was still a mess of a Hammy fan by the time I finished reading this book. I just wanted for this love story to go on forever.

I have to admit though that as much as I loved the first book, I wasn't so keen on this second one. Don't get me wrong though. I still love this book more than most lately. It felt like an very extended epilogue. But I guess because of that as well, there was no real drama to go through in most of the book. However, it still told of the contradictions of how Matt and Charlotte lived, of the compromises and the sacrifices that they had to make because of their positions.

This book was still full of loving and feels. And KE knew how to put those two together in spades! This is still a book I would recommended anyone after they have read the first one.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com