Friday, January 19

Review: Royally Endowed

Royally Endowed Royally Endowed by Emma Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It took me some time to get my hands on this last book in the series and now that I've finished reading it, I hate myself for not reading it sooner.

I loved, loved, loved this book!!! It's hard to say because I really enjoyed all of them...but this was probably my most favorite in the entire series. Logan was just an easily likable character. Even if I did not immediately feel warmly towards Ellie when I first read about her in the first book, she turned out to be a well deserved equal to Logan.

The book spanned for a number of years and that was probably what I liked best about it. I felt like I was really part of Ellie and Logan's lives and was there to observe how they grew into each other's existence. Its pacing was unhurried and the story felt longer than it really was. But only in the best of ways because that's how I usually want my favorite books to go--to not end!

I can't wait to read the new series spin-off and see how old friends fare.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com