Thursday, July 12

Review: The Controversial Princess

The Controversial Princess The Controversial Princess by Jodi Ellen Malpas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A royalty-Hollywood romance, for me, is always going to be a hit or a miss. I don't think there's an in-between for it. At least that's what I think. But it's ironic that I think that because this book turned to be memorable for me for another reason--my emotions all over the place while I was reading it!

I don't know why--it could be because I was on the longest reading drought I've ever had in my life--but I had so much feels while I read this. Half of the time I would forget that one character was a princess while the other was a Hollywood heartthrob because I was really feeling their chemistry as a couple, really rooted for them and for their relationship to work out. And it was until boom! That ending....wuuuuuuttt?!

I cannot wait to get my hands on the second book! I'm sorry but I actually did not know that this was not going to be a standalone read. After coming out of hibernation, I just looked around for the comfort authors I was sure would get me back on track on my reading challenge. I was not mistaken in choosing this book! Hate waiting for the second book for a few more weeks but I am hopeful more books can keep me distracted until then. Fingers crossed!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com