Sunday, July 22

Review: Bad Night Stand

Bad Night Stand Bad Night Stand by Elise Faber
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was my very first Elise Faber read and I found it surprisingly good. Lately, I've been preferring to read authors I've already read because there are just too may new stuff going around and too many potential time-wasters. I'm just lucky to have found this!

With the million and one stories about one-night stands out there, a great chemistry between the main characters and with some very interesting secondary characters--potentials for the next succeeding books in the series--are always appreciated. This book was fast-paced (I just realized it was 250 pages!) and the conversation exchange was never boring. The subplots were great, too.

Other than the weird dual POV--Abby's was in first person but Jordan's wasn't, this was an enjoyable read. Overall, the book was a great starter in introducing the rest of the characters. I am already looking forward to the rest of the books in the series

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com