Tuesday, January 8

Review: Playboy

Playboy Playboy by Katy Evans
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have always loved the first couple of books from this series and I don't know if I should readily use them as the bar for the rest.

I have never been a huge fan of Cullen in the past, from what little few instances I have read of him. Coupled with the fact that I have never bothered to understand the rules of poker, it was bit of a struggle to really get through this book.

But I guess the the trademark KE style came through. Despite my detachment from the main guy character and his main employment, I think KE still managed to weave a pretty story--she was still able to keep me at the story with Cullen's interesting back story and Wynn. She had actually been one of my favorite characters since the start of the series and was looking forward to her story. She was the kind of friend that you wanted to have on your side. I actually didn't expect for her story be sooo...late in the series.

In the end, I though this book was still a good read. Would I read it again? Maybe not. But it had it's high points and still a must-read for the Manwhore series fans.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com