Sunday, September 15

Review: Shacking Up

Shacking Up Shacking Up by Helena Hunting
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I totally enjoyed this book. I have missed reading HH and adored her Pucked series so I was not hesitant to start on this new one. (Well, it's new for me considering I just came out of a reading rut.)

I admit that this book started a little slow for me. I didn't feel the chemistry between Bane and Ruby right off the bat. That really made me struggle in the first couple of chapters. Ahhh, but when they started their long-distance flirting though. Now, that got me good and made me grin on the inside. Yes, yes, yes!

Suffice it say that it became easier for me to read the rest of the book and that I loved it. A man with pets will always be a win for me, yeah? The smut bits are classic HH and added with her humor, a book would never disappoint. However, that ferret analogy? Totally unexpected and still makes me want to laugh out loud whenever I think about it.

Is it sad that I still think about it? Hahahaha! There are still a few books in the series for me to read. I'm sure every time I come across Bane's name, it will pop up in my head!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com