Sunday, November 10

Review: The Play

The Play The Play by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ahhhh! Hunter has been a personal favorite character since I started reading this series and I was only too happy to finally get my hands on his book.

I loved how this book was told--a good part was more on Demi and Hunter just being friends. I loved how that worked (and so well!). Their relationship as friends was fun to read and made the inevitable HEA much more meaningful.

It was fun and funny how Hunter put himself in the situation he was in. I just feel bad that Demi wasted so many years of her life with being a guy who was continuously cheating on her. Now, their chemistry was undeniable but how they eventually got together was a bit of a disappointment. As much as I was rooting for them, I was also hoping that Hunter would see through his personal, uh, mission. It was unfortunate that Demi pressured him into breaking his own oath. It was time-bound so it was unnecessary to cut it short since it was not a forever thing. I just hope it didn't go that way.

Nevertheless, this was still a great read, as is the usual with EK's books. Will there be another book in the series? Well, it can't hurt and I'd be more than glad to read it.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com