Wednesday, January 22

Beautiful Bombshell by Christina Lauren

When Max, Henry, and Will steal Bennett away for a weekend of shenanigans and strippers in Vegas, the first stop of the night doesn’t go at all as planned. With their scheme for a Guys Weekend completely derailed anyway, Max and Bennett begin to play a wild game of stealth and secrecy in order to have their bombshells all over Sin City.


Ahh, a breath of fresh air! This is probably the best novella I have read in weeks. I'm not the biggest fan of novellas because I like my stories in full-length books but sometimes novellas get thrown in your way that it's hard to say no to them.

Told in Bennett and Max's POVs, I loved how this one still focused on Bennett and Chloe without the awkwardness of having to add Max and Sara's story in it. This was full-packed with romp, lust, steamy sex, and good old fun. In this POV, it was fun to be let in on being one of the boys. 

With Bennett and Max already hooked, this provided a great companion read to their stories and at the same time, gave me more insight into Will and his friendship with the rest of the guys. Will's book is next in the series so I cannot help but be excited to read it...although I'm being myself and trying to hold off reading it and therefore, end the series. Am not ready to do that yet.


Final verdict: 8/10. Great quick read.


Beautiful Bastard series reviews:
Beautiful Bastard
Beautiful Bitch
Beautiful Stranger

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com