Sunday, March 9

Interview With A Master by Jason Luke

It's the interview like no other.

It's the interview of a lifetime.
It's THE Interview with a Master.
When Jonah Noble reveals details of his life within the world of BDSM, the tale he tells is intensely erotic, profoundly sensual, and brutally honest.
This is His world. His way.
There is only one question the man will not answer...


When I first came across this book, I was all excited to read it. Having to read something that's more commonly available in women's voice but this time from a man's POV will always be such a novelty. That is why hero POVs get me all excited. And I learned that this is by a man too. Huh, challenge accepted!

So I should've known from reading the title and the blurb that majority of this book was going to about The Interview. I just thought that it was going to be the focal point of story...but I didn't expect it to be just an extended version of what it really was. 

And that was when I really thought that the story dragged on quite a bit. I also couldn't stand the fact that Jonah was narrating stories of his conquests and I just didn't feel comfortable reading all that--especially upon knowing how Leticia started to feel for him and him her.  

I thought that Leticia was losing her journalistic stance on the subject since she started to get attracted to Jonah. That was a concern right there. It should make the article she wrote something to read because I would've liked reading how it went about.

And just when I thought that Jonah and Leticia was really going to have a stab at being together--boom!--JL gave me a very unexpected twist to the story. I have to admit though before this twist, I had convinced myself that there was no need to follow the series anymore. Now it has changed everything. I may not be the biggest fan of this book but I am surely looking forward to reading the second book.


Final verdict: 6/10. Okay read.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com