Friday, April 15

Review: HardBall

HardBall HardBall by C.D. Reiss
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The new baseball season has just started and what better way to celebrate this time in the sporting calendar than to read a baseball romance, right? I've been meaning to read CDR before but this was hard to let pass.

For the second consecutive book, I am given a very well-read athlete hero. That translates to me being a goo on the floor for the post of this week while reading these books. I almost couldn't handle all the hotness. (That's discounting the scorching summer we're having.)

Unfortunately, I wasn't sold 100% to this story. I really tried to be all over it. I really did. It's a sports romance, isn't it? I guess the twist and the complexities just didn't work for me. I still liked it but the love for this book wasn't overflowing enough to satisfy even me. But hey, I still look forward to reading more CDR!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com