Friday, April 15

Review: Pucked

Pucked Pucked by Helena Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So I have been waiting for quite some time to start reading this series. As much as I patiently can, I usually wait for a series to be complete before I start it. I hate having to wait for the later books. Massive understatement y'all!

This book just proved how worthy it is to wait! Just purely an awesome read to jumpstart a series. The writing was very easy to read and very comfortable to get lost in. And the characters were just crazily lovable!

I mean, who would not fall in love with Alex Waters? I'm always a bit partial to athletes but Alex gained more points in the likability meter as an English Literature major in college. The man knew his classics and his POV has four-syllable words! Falling in love with him was pretty much a guarantee. So I really couldn't blame Violet! Now Violet was adorable. Her family was adorable, too. Her mom! OMG! ROFL! Her stepsibling relationship with Buck was a breath of fresh air from all these taboo stepsibling romances. Although, it was situations like this that sometimes make me thankful for not having a brother.

Ahh, long review short--this was a fantastic must-read! I cannot wait to read the next book in the series. I can pretty much say my weekend is pucked!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com