Wednesday, May 4

Review: Stuck-Up Suit

Stuck-Up Suit Stuck-Up Suit by Vi Keeland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a really good read. It started off in a really fun way and I loved the narrative style. Not to mention that dual POVs will always be a win for me.

This really started off cute and sweet and flirty and just pure fun. Recently, I find myself gravitating towards romances that involve modern gadgetry and social media. So it was safe to say that this book was going to be a sure read once I stumbled on it.

What I didn't expect is the more serious side to the story. I did not see that coming at all. But the twist just made the story better and more enjoyable. It definitely made me appreciate the ending better. Graham Morgan's steadfastness is a joy to go through in those pages.

To sum it up, this book made very, very gay. *wink, wink*

View all my reviews

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm adding this book to my TBB list. Thanks for the review sweets!

- Rowena

 
design by suckmylolly.com