Thursday, May 12

Review: 21 Stolen Kisses

21 Stolen Kisses 21 Stolen Kisses by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So, I finally did it and finished reading this book earlier this week. I admit that it was definitely slow going for me when I started. Despite the blurb, I was not really feeling the story when I did start it. I kept on stopping and favoring other books before I eventually gave in and gave this book a real chance.

I was a bit doubtful about the plot because underage is underage is underage. But the dual POV really helped in putting everything into perspective in this book for me. But love hits when it hits. (Huh! That's funny coming from someone has been single since the Dark Ages.) In the end, I fell in love with this story when I didn't expect to. Love hurts but love is also a joy. Kennedy and Noah's story wasn't just about love--it's about friendship and family and all the complications that go with them.

It was a relief to finally finish this book. And I'm also glad that I didn't rush reading it and finished it in its own pace.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com