Thursday, May 12

Review: Plunge

Plunge Plunge by Heather Stone
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I don't know why but I almost always have the giggles when a book is set in the adult industry. It's always a bit awkward but at the same time, I won't say no to reading it either. I'm so, uhm, me. Hahaha!

This book turned out to be cute and hot at the same time. I love the chemistry between Samantha and Adam. Their love story may have started unconventionally but it actually worked for me. They are both unapologetic with who they are and were not afraid to grab what they want.

When I started to get sucked in to the story, I thought this was too short but once I have read everything, I thought having this as a novella worked. It was quite well-paced for a short read. I'm just glad I didn't pass up on this one!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com