Friday, June 17

Review: Mister O

Mister O Mister O by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

How to rate this book? Although I was a tad excited to read it (I really liked the first one in this series), it didn't really get me going when I started reading it. Suffice it to say that it kinda started slow for me. I just wasn't feeling the connection between Harper and Nick. It actually took me well into the second half of the book for me get more invested in the story. And I'm not just saying that because the characters were doing the horizonal chacha already.

Well, maybe.

BUT! It was when things emotions started getting out of the woodwork that I just couldn't the feels. Too many of them. The male POV always makes me go gaga! When the relationship started going beyong the physical for Nick and I got to have a fron row seat about it, I was a goner. It's always such a treat!

Once again, there are just some books that get you so relieved because the right amount of drama (or the lesser dosage thereof) can be such a blessing. I loved that this series continued this trend. Winning!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com